Constructor's shelving systems are excellent examples of versatile storage solutions. Whether you choose the open Compact shelving, the closed Sysco® shelving, small parts shelving or long span shelving. These systems are available in various sizes, so that they can be tailored around the objects to be stored.
Sysco® and Compact shelving systems
- Sysco® and Compact shelving systems can be provided with a special antimicrobial powder-coating finish. Ideal for storage that requires extra protection against organisms such as bacteria, fungi, algae and yeast.
- The shelves of Sysco® and Compact shelving are adjustable per 20 mm, meaning that compartments of many sizes can be created.
- The contents may be stored safely and practically dust-free behind sliding doors.
- With this heavy duty shelving system, you have at your disposal very solid and stable constructions to store literally tons of objects.
- Long span shelving is ideal to accommodate longer objects. The system can be fitted with wooden shelves, steel shelves or no shelves – just beams.
- The frames of the shelving systems can also be fitted with extra deep shelves, accommodating double deep storage.
All shelving systems can be made mobile at any time.