Mobile shelving storage solutions offer many advantages over static racks requiring aisles between rows in order to gain access to your collection. Mobile shelving and racking from Bruynzeel make optimal use of the available space by using only a single aisle.
Optimise your space
Every square metre of conditioned storage space is costly. All space-saving possibilities are welcome, either to create extra storage space or to reduce costs for new buildings.
Mobile shelving solutions: combines with any construction
Mobile shelving and racking can be used in combination with any construction, such as Compact and Sysco® shelving, ArteStore painting frames, Longspan shelving, Cantilever racks, and Carpet racks. They may even be used without any construction, to create mobile platforms.
Three different drive options
Mobile shelves and racks can be equipped with:
- Compactus® Original XTR: manual drive.
- Compactus® Dynamic XTR: electronic drive.
- Compactus® Dynamic Pro XTR: enhanced electronic drive.
Electronic driven mobile shelving and racking
In addition to maximum storage capacity, Compactus® Dynamic XTR and Compactus® Dynamic Pro XTR will also provide optimal protection of your collection.
- You realise low-vibration movement of the mobiles thanks to ‘soft start’ and ‘soft stop’.
- To guarantee increased ventilation for your collection, the system can be programmed with a night mode setting.
High rooms? No problem!
Bruynzeel's Compactus® Dynamic XTR and Dynamic Pro XTR drive can also be equipped on mobile units with 2 levels of shelving and a mezzanine construction, also called Compactus® Double Decker XTR.