Health & Safety / Inspections
Health and safety is fundamental to Constructor and as a part of our services Constructor together with Distributors can help you and your company with Health, Safety and Environmental issues. We can;
• Provide warehouse and racking safety courses for end users of our products
• Carry out full detailed inspection of storage equipment in accordance with local legislation and standards
• Help assess and document any risk factors
• Provide structural calculations and documentation
• Give guidance on local health and safety legislation surrounding our products
Our commitment to safety also goes further into helping our customers in the safe operation and maintenance of our products. This may mean running local safety courses for our customers staff and operators to carrying out regular inspections of our products for our customers and helping them fulfil their legal requirement to ensure that any storage installation remains safe for the operators for its entire life.
Constructor Finland Oy is ISO 9001:2000 certified company and has committed quality, health and safety and environmental policies that are available to all our customers on request.